Monday, July 30, 2012

Jillian Michaels Workouts

So this isn't food, but it does come packaged lol. If your ever looking for a good workout to do at home, I highly suggest the Jillian Michaels DVD's. I was a little skeptical before I got my first one (It probably sucks, and so many people like them because she's famous...blah...blah...blah). I first got 30 Day Shred, and I could feel myself getting stronger. It was awesome!

Now did I lose 20 pounds in one month, or 5 pounds a week...no. Could be because I wasn't as dedicated to the DVD and diet as I should be, but I also think those numbers are a bit to high. For most people losing 2lbs a week is healthy and not over doing it. However, I did see problem areas start to firm up, like my hips, thighs and tummy.

The best part, her DVD's are CHEAP. Considering the intensity of the workouts I'd expect to pay at least $50 new, but you can find almost all her's for $10 brand new.

These are some I have tried (or have friends that have tried) I would recommend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP