Monday, August 27, 2012

Vision Boards

I decided after falling off the wagon again...and again...that maybe it was time for some new inspiration. I decided to make a Vision Board.

"A vision board is a collage of images, pictures, and written affirmations of the intentions and desires you wish to achieve. It helps you through visualization, thus activating the Universal Law of Attraction, or “likes attract like.” This means that the more you focus and think about something, the more likely it is to materialize and happen in your life."

--- Linda LaRue @ How to Create a Vision Board

This is my weight loss vision board. I'm not sure if I followed all the tips, but I'm hoping by placing this in the kitchen it will deter me form eating when I'm bored, or upset and keep me focused one what I want.

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP